NATURE OF THE PROCESSES USED
Raw materials and semi-manufactured products may only be processed through very specific physical and physico-chemical or microbiological/ biotechnological processes which are recorded in the positive list.
Are only authorised processes which:
- Give good biodegradable molecules.
- Respect the naturally active substances.
- Allow a good management of the waste and the energy consumption.
- Raw materials must remain authentic (not chemically processed) and devoid of any kind of contamination.
- Semi-manufactured products may not be polluted through any form of contamination such as:
- PCB and PCDD/F.
- Residue of pesticides.
- Other forbidden substances mentioned in legal regulation.