Beautiful Like A Rose Anti-AgeingCream / Crème anti-âge "Belle comme une rose"

Beautiful Like A Rose Anti-AgeingCream

Contents: 30 ml

EMBELLISHING AND ORGANIC ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM WITH EXTRACTS OF ROSE HIP, ROSEWOOD, GERANIUM AND DAMASK ROSE, KNOWN FOR THEIR POWERFUL ANTI-AGING ACTION. ENRICHED WITH 1% ALL-NATURAL VITAMIN E, GMO-FREE AND EXTRACTED FROM SUNFLOWER OIL. THE REST OF THE INGREDIENTS (99%) ARE ALL OF ORGANIC ORIGIN.

Ingredients: Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) seed oil*, Daucus carota (Carrot) extract & Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Aniba rosaeodora (Bois de Rose) wood oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, Lavandula hybrida (Lavender) oil*, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil*, Rosa damascena (Damask Rose) flower oil*, Tocopherol (all natural, non-GMO vit. E), (limonene, linalool, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, citronnellol, farnesol, citral)**.
Similar products