Beautiful Like A Rose Night Cream / Crème de nuit "Belle comme une rose"

Beautiful Like A Rose Night Cream

Contents: 25 g

REJUVENATING ANTI-AGING FACE CREAM RICH IN EXTRACTS OF CALENDULA, ROSEWOOD AND GERANIUM, SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO NOURISH AND REJUVENATE THE SKIN AND SLOW DOWN PREMATURE AGING. ENRICHED WITH 0.6% NATURAL VITAMIN E, WITHOUT OGM AND EXTRACTED FROM SUNFLOWER OIL. THE REST OF THE INGREDIENTS (99.4%) ARE OF ORGANIC ORIGIN.

Ingredients: Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter​​*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil* & Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract*, Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium) flower oil*, Aniba rosaeodora (Bois de Rose) wood oil*, Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) seed oil*, Lavandula hybrida (Lavender) oil*, Tocopherol (vit. E), (limonene, linalool, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, citronnellol, citral)**.
Similar products