Sparkle Me Pink Eye Serum Roll-on / Roll-on sérum yeux "Sparkle Me Pink"

Sparkle Me Pink Eye Serum Roll-on

Contents: 15 g

ANTI-AGING SERUM SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR THE SKIN AROUND THE EYES, WHICH IS FRAGILE AND AGES MORE QUICKLY. THIS SERUM CONTAINS 9 PRECIOUS OILS THAT ARE WORLD-RENOWNED AS POWERFUL YET GENTLE ANTI-AGING AGENTS FOR THE SKIN. BY MOISTURIZING INTENSIVELY, THIS SERUM PENETRATES THE SKIN QUICKLY WHILE REMAINING LIGHT. IT SOFTENS THE EYE CONTOUR AREA AND PROTECTS AGAINST THE PREMATURE APPEARANCE OF WRINKLES. ENRICHED WITH 1% NATURAL VITAMIN E, GMO-FREE AND EXTRACTED FROM SUNFLOWER OIL. THE REST OF THE INGREDIENTS (99%) ARE ORGANIC.

Ingredients: Corylus americana (Hazelnut) seed oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Daucus carota & Helianthus annuus (carotte infused in sunflower oil)*, Tocopherol (vitamin-E), Aniba rosaeodora (Bois de Rose) wood oil*, Lavandula hybrida (Lavender) oil*, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil*, Daucus carota (Carrot) seed oil*, Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa) oil*, (limonene, linalool, citral, geraniol, farnesol, benzyl benzoate)**.
Similar products