Velvety Sensitive Skin Cleansing Oil / Nettoyant visage peau sensible Velvety

Velvety Sensitive Skin Cleansing Oil

Contents: 50 ml

YOU WANT A CLEAN AND FABULOUS SKIN? THEN, STOP USING SOAP-BASED PRODUCTS THAT ONLY STIMULATE THE PRODUCTION OF EXCESS OIL AND IMPURITIES. INSTEAD, TRY AN OIL WASH FOR A SILKY, CLEAN, CLEAR FACE. Calendula, jojoba, sweet almond and lavender oil cleansers for sensitive skin; specially selected to soften and nourish sensitive skin. Products enriched with 1% GMO-free vitamin E, natural and extracted from sunflower oil. The rest of the ingredients (99%) are of organic origin.

Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Extract*&Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil*, Tocopherol (vitamin E), (Limonene, Linalool)**.
Similar products
Shampoing solide sauge
Savonnerie du colibri