Ylang Ylang Body Butter / Beurre corporel Ylang Ylang

Ylang Ylang Body Butter

Contents: 100 ml

ORGANIC, UNREFINED, NOURISHING AND MOISTURIZING BODY BUTTER WITH SHEA BUTTER, MANGO BUTTER AND COCONUT OIL. PERFUMED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS OBTAINED FROM THE TROPICAL YLANG-YLANG FLOWER KNOWN FOR ITS SEDUCTIVE SCENT AS WELL AS CALMING FOR BODY AND MIND. 99% OF ALL INGREDIENTS ARE OF ORGANIC ORIGIN, THE REMAINING 1% IS NATURAL VITAMIN E, GMO FREE, AND EXTRACTED FROM SUNFLOWER OIL.

Ingredients: Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Mangifera indica (Mango) butter*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil*, Maranta arundinacea root (Arrowroot)*, Tocopherols (vitamin E), Cananga odorata (Ylang-Ylang) oil*, Aniba rosaeodora (Bois de Rose) wood oil*, Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) wood oil*, (benzyle benzoate, linalol, farnesol, geraniol, eugenol, limonene, salicylate benzyl)**.
Similar products